Webdrino Media, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively referred to as “Webdrino”) respect your right to privacy. This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information and other information we may collect, how we may use this information and other important topics relating to your privacy and data protection.
It is Webdrino Media’s policy to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws. This commitment reflects the value we place on earning and keeping the trust of our customers, business partners and others who share their personal information with us.
This Policy applies to any Internet site operated by or on behalf of Unified Patents and includes Unified Patents business units worldwide (each a “Unified Patents Internet Site”).
Web Site Privacy Statements
Although this Policy applies to all Unified Patents Internet Sites, each Unified Patents Internet Site has a different purpose and different features. If additional or different disclosures are required for a specific Unified Patents Internet Site, then we provide those disclosures on the site itself or provide a separate Web Site Privacy Statement posted on that site. Each disclosure or Policy Statement on the Unified Patents Web Site supplements and amends this Policy.
Limitations on the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- To the extent required by applicable law, whenever Unified Patents collects personal information on a Webdrino Internet Site, Webdrino will:
- provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices;
- collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which may be expressed or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors;
- collect your personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
- take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without allowing you to “opt-out”; and
- take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within Webdrino.
Do Not Track
Webdrino does not track its customers over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Third parties that have content embedded on Unified’s websites such as a social feature or a stock ticker may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited a specific Unified website from a certain IP address. Third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from Unified’s websites unless you provide it to them directly.